Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Week 9 EOC 40 Under 40 in Vegas

The In Business Las Vegas holds an event that celebrates the ones chosen for the list of 40 under 40 which is business leaders that are under the age of 40 years. This has people who are being successful in their business and have help and done stuff to help their community. When I am at the age of 40 years old, which is still quite a bit of time, I have some things that I would to be at in my life. In my personal life I want to be in my own house with my family maybe about two to three kids and married to my partner. Also being financially stable to be able to support us and pay all the bills. In my professional section at the age of 40, I plan to be thinking about open my own photography business or to have that started by just having it opened up or by getting it to almost being open like finding a location of where the business will be and getting the money needed to get started. For helping the community I plan helping the homeless people. Also help kids in the city that need help with being completely poor or with a very low income. Have it where they go to school and for the homeless, if they want, help them to get themselves back up on their feet by getting jobs for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment