Thursday, September 8, 2011

Food


There are some many kinds of food out in the world with there being fruits, vegetables, meats, and more. There are foods for all ethnic groups as well like there is Chinese food, Mexican food, and many more.  Mostly all food can be eaten alone but people will combine different kinds of food to create a meal. Like someone may have a steak with some potatoes, mashed or baked, and some vegetables to go with it. Some of the food that is prepared all around the world can be appetizing or disgusting to different people. Everyone has different tastes to all the different kinds of food around. I am one of the people around that is super picky about what kind of food I eat and have. I don't like lots of foods and when I do like something I usually have to get it a special way because I don't like what they put with the dish. Cookies is one of my favorite foods and dessert. My favorite kind of cookie is chocolate chip and I love it when they are just made fresh because they are just so soft and just melt when in my mouth. I don't drink milk but I thought to add the glass of milk because many people who have cookies like them with milk. So I thought that the plate of cookies would look more appealing to others if the milk was in the photo. This was shot in a studio with two lights one on each side of the cookies and milk. I used a table mat and blue plate that I put the cookies on and then set everything on a small black table. I used a blue colored plate and glass because of the orange colored table mat which makes them greta opposite colors and go great together. The background in the photo I used was a white backdrop sheet and I used my Olympus E-420 camera on a tripod.

No comments:

Post a Comment